[hibernate-dev] HHH-7610 - Embedded and nulls

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Wed May 6 10:00:52 EDT 2015

Hi all,

(sorry for the long silence, have been dealing with personal issues)

I have cycles next week and I would like to tackle this issue:
https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-7610

My colleague, Laurent Almeras, already worked on a patch here:
https://github.com/openwide-java/hibernate-orm/commits/embedded-empty-configuration
.

Steve gave us a few advices and we took them into account in the following
commits.

Should I rebase the patch and propose a PR? If so, for which branches?

As a lot of people asked for it, I would prefer it being integrated instead
of keeping a set of patches here at Open Wide.

Thanks for your feedback!

--
Guillaume