[hibernate-dev] Testing Hibernate 5: injecting a Spring managed interceptor

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed May 6 22:59:31 EDT 2015

As outlined in
http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/orm/5.0/topical/html/bootstrap/LegacyBootstrapping.html#_migration,
Configuration#setInterceptor
calls now map to the SessionFactoryBuilder#applyInterceptor method.  So
really we need to look at choices for how to influence the Interceptor on
SessionFactoryBuilder.  I say choices because there are a few ways.  The
most appropriate way I think in your case (given that you already
questionable subclass an internal class ;) would be to just override
EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl#populate(SessionFactoryBuilder,
StandardServiceRegistry) to apply your Interceptor.