[hibernate-dev] Testing Hibernate 5: injecting a Spring managed interceptor

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:37:46 EDT 2015

Yup, populate(SessionFactoryBuilder, StandardServiceRegistry) was my
favorite spot too but it's currently private. Would you mind making it
protected?

Note that if we can do so without subclassing the said internal class, I'm
all ears :). This method was inspired by a blog post for 4.2 that I ported
to 4.3. It has the advantage of not being too intrusive.

--
Guillaume