[hibernate-dev] Hibernate OGM: Multi-Tenancy?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon May 11 06:55:25 EDT 2015

As I'm upgrading the Hibernate OGM -> Hibernate Search integration,
the new Search SPI explicitly demands a tenant-id on work
construction.

I suspect more work will be needed for multi-tenancy (at least some
tests) so I've opened OGM-821.

Might not be too complex? I suspect query results already respect the
restrictions.

I don't think multi-tenancy should be a very high priority for OGM,
but if this could pave the road to multiple-storage (different kinds)
.. now that would be really interesting.