[hibernate-dev] Another pull request for supporting Infinispan 7.2.1 in 4.3

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Wed May 13 14:48:32 EDT 2015

As suggested by Sanne and Galder, I'll open a new Jira for the commit in my pull request and amend the comment to reflect the new Jira.

I'll see if I can get "forced version" in Gradle working in the next couple of hours. If not, I don't want to hold up releasing 4.3.10.Final for this. I can try to get those details worked out later.

I think that about wraps up what is needed for Hibernate 4.3 to support and test with Infinispan 7.2.1.Final.  Unless I hear otherwise, I plan to release 4.3.10.Final later today, tomorrow at the latest.

Regards,
Gail