[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Need to list entities when using Hibernate OGM on WildFly

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Fri May 15 07:14:20 EDT 2015

Ok, I've filed https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/OGM-828 for this.

> By the way, we are talking about moving Jipijapa back into the WildFly
> code base, to get more eyeballs on it.  Currently its just me reviewing my
> own code changes, but on WildFly we usually get a peer code review as part
> of pull request processing.  I wanted to mention this, as we talked in the
> past about possibly adding JPA integration code for OGM (if there is ever a
> need).  Obviously, if the Jipijapa code is moving to WildFly, we would want
> to do any integration there.  This is still being discussed.

Interesting, thanks for the heads-up.

Wrt. to integration code, it'd be nice if the OGM module(s) could be added
automatically to applications using the OGM persistence provider and one
(or more) of the OGM backends. Currently it'd requires fiddling with
manifest headers and the like

Scott