[hibernate-dev] Hibernate O/RM Java 8 API.

Jakub Narloch jmnarloch at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:12:46 EDT 2015

Hi,

I would like to get back to last year idea, namely the the idea to
introduce new Java 8 API. Since that would not be possible to do directly
in Hibernate Core since it's backward compatibility with Java 6, I had
created a side project that introduces decorator/wrapper on top of
Hibernate Query API that introduces support for Streams<?> and retrieving
Optional<?> results.

I had already implemented the two basic ideas and was hopping for some kind
of feedback whether you would be interested in continouing this idea, also
a code review would be a usefull thing.