[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Cassandra failure

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Mon May 18 05:12:56 EDT 2015

Hey,

Yes, Davide has already sent a fix for this, by mapping these types to
String rather than Character. Indeed CI was skipping test execution for
Cassandra (as CASSANDRA_HOSTNAME wasn't set), I have changed this earlier
this morning. Just re-triggered the build for master, let's see how that
goes.

--Gunnar