[hibernate-dev] Sharing IDE code styles

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue May 19 12:15:26 EDT 2015

I just did some bulk reformatting to get things conforming with styles.
But moving forward I agree that we should not be reformatting entire
files.  Eclipse used to do that by default (cough cough).

And yes I understand that there is another axis for IDEs.  I just figured
that one was self-evident :P  There actually is (or used to be) a tool that
allowed the same codestyle to be used across the different IDEs.  I forget
the name of it, but it is not OSS nor free.