[hibernate-dev] Sharing IDE code styles

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue May 19 16:41:16 EDT 2015

I'd be happy to share my Eclipse templates in the same repository.
AFAIR we had similar problems, I always thought my templates were "the
reference" but then at some point we had multiple versions, I suspect
because of freshly exporting the same from a newer version of the IDE
but we'll never know.

As far as I know my Eclipse rules produce a close enough end result to
your styles, with at most slight different conventions in ordering of
import statements.