[hibernate-dev] Changelog file in Hibernate ORM

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed May 27 21:56:41 EDT 2015

If I may dig up a zombie thread.. :)

What I plan to do unless I hear loud arguments to the contrary is to
truncate this to just the current major release indicated by branch.  E.g.
the 4.2 branch would maintain changes just for 4.2 release family, etc.
This kind of goes hand-on-hand with what I am planning for the in-line
migration guide too.