[hibernate-dev] Changelog file in Hibernate ORM

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed May 27 22:53:38 EDT 2015

Personally I also think that we should refer people to Jira for this
information.  We already have an authoritative version of this list (Jira)
and I generally dislike duplication.

But I am just trying to manage different perspectives.  A few people raised
points that relying on Jira might not be the best for a few reasons.  So
trying to reach a consensus that works for everyone.

I just know that an ~ 400Kb text file for this purpose is a bit of overkill
no matter what side of the fence people fall :)