[hibernate-dev] Hibernate5 migration

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 10:50:43 EST 2015

Should the ORM 5 migration documentation [3] mention that
"hibernate.transaction.factory_class" can no longer be set to
"org.hibernate.transaction.CMTTransactionFactory"?  I think that
CMTTransactionFactory is deleted in 5.0.

Scott

[3]
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/blob/master/migration-guide.adoc