[hibernate-dev] Hibernate documentation on GitHub

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Wed Nov 11 02:26:43 EST 2015

Hi Vlad,

Do you mean the *rendered output* of the docs? Because the *sources*
are on GitHub of course (see the "documentation" module of the
individual projects). So users already can contribute to docs by
sending pull requests on GitHub (and that's happening sometimes).

For sure we could try and further lower the bar to contribution (e.g.
by adding "edit" links which then get you to the source on GitHub, as
some other projects do). But I'd prefer to leave the rendered output
on jboss.org, alongside with all other JBoss project's docs.

Cheers,

--Gunnar