[hibernate-dev] Hibernate documentation on GitHub

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Nov 11 09:36:13 EST 2015

I think it makes sense to host these on hibernate.org *after* we figure out
the version-specific content issues I brought up in Barcelona.

However, I am kind of torn.  Unless I misunderstand that would mean moving
the sources out of the upstream projects into the hibernate.org git repo.
I worry about that leading to even less focus on the docs.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 8:28 AM Hardy Ferentschik <hardy at hibernate.org>
wrote:

> I guess maybe we need to have this discussion at some stage on why
> it is tedious to add content to hibernate.org. ;-)

My previous comments (and I am not the only one) about this is more geared
toward in.relation.to.  We can discuss them if you want, but of course who
has time to work on it :)