[hibernate-dev] Filter activation

Petar Tahchiev paranoiabla at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:15:08 EST 2015

Hi Steve,

and thanks for your reply. I guess I have mis-understood what the real
proposal was. Also, unfortunately I don't have enough knowledge of
hibernate's internals and like you already mentioned this change will
actually affect a lot of the code. My question was more to see what the
hibernate team thinks about such a proposal, and if there was something
totally against it. Now I know that it is a valid proposal and might be
included one day in the pipeline.

That's ok for me :)