[hibernate-dev] auto-apply AttributeConverter and parameterized types

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Mon Oct 5 12:32:24 EDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 05, 2015 at 02:03:54PM +0000, Steve Ebersole wrote:
> Bueller..?
>
> Any thoughts?

I am not familiar of the whole concept of AttributeConverter, but if you need
full type resolution of a generic type, ClassMate is the way to go.

That's what we use in Hibernate Validator and that is also what I used when
working on the metamodel changes (former ORM 5) in order to simplify/refactor
the annotation processing code.

--Hardy