[hibernate-dev] Framework built on top of Hibernate: BabyFish

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Oct 22 09:19:35 EDT 2015

Lots of great ideas there.  Some covered by the new bytecode work.  The
"model metadata" stuff I think is another piece to his bytecode
enhancement; we could consider doing the same in our enhancement; it is
very similar in fact to what we do with the JPA metamodel generator and
populating that at runtime (iiuc).

I really have to look at the collection stuff; that sounds very
interesting.  I had not heard of those libraries before.

Might be worthwhile to reach out to them to see if they'd like to see any
of this in Hibernate proper.