[hibernate-dev] Apache Trafodion Dialect

Brett Meyer brett at hibernate.org
Mon Oct 26 14:13:31 EDT 2015

All, we've been approached by the team responsible for the Apache
Trafodion project, an "SQL-on-Hadoop" solution.  They've developed a
Dialect, are willing to contribute it, and are willing to maintain it
long term.  The latter has been a requirement for a while -- we have too
many Dialects that were contributed then abandoned.

However, the other requirement is actual demand by community users. So,
out of curiosity, would anyone actually use it?  I'm not at all familiar
with the project or space, but it definitely sounds interesting.  If
this Dialect would be helpful, please add your vote to the JIRA:

https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-10216