[hibernate-dev] [Hibernate Search] Checkstyle and Eclipse

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Thu Sep 3 10:41:57 EDT 2015

I remember having the same issue a while ago and fixed it back then by
removing the RedundantThrows check from HS' checkstyle.xml (see
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-search/commit/543a9b1a9b86c22a3f4ad005ae6500fedaa83b67).

So are you either on another branch or have the Eclipse CS plug-in
configured to work with another checkstyle.xml config?