[hibernate-dev] Staging branches on in.relation.to and hibernate.org

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Sep 3 13:40:29 EDT 2015

In short, as someone who generally just wants to author some content out
here it is extremely frustrating having to deal with the staging branches
in these 2 repos.  Especially when I am trying to do a release.  In fact,
authoring content for these 2 related to the release is now my #1
hurdle/roadblock when doing a release.

So when I am working on a release and need to "grab the latest content from
in.relation.to and hibernate.org and start adding  my content" what are the
steps I am expected to take?  Because every time I get stuck in a maze of
forced update merge conflicts.