[hibernate-dev] Cache

Alex Snaps alex.snaps at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:17:12 EDT 2015

Petar,
We're (at Terracotta) are currently working on our upgrading our internal
test suite to test Hibernate5.
Steve may obviously disagree, but I think upgrading in the next minor is
the best option, i.e. Hibernate 5.1.
I'll be working on making sure we have all testing being rolled out (i.e.
automated et al) in time for that.
I have created HHH-10124 <https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-10124> for
tracking this.
Alex