[hibernate-dev] Created branch 5.5 for Hibernate Search

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Wed Sep 30 07:48:27 EDT 2015

Well, so far that issue was and is the only issue fixed after the
5.5.0 release, so there is no need for branching until there are
commits 5.5.x commits to be integrated and commits meant for 5.6 only
already have been merged. I'd rather avoid working on several releases
in parallel as far as possible.