[hibernate-dev] Master

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 6 12:15:44 EDT 2016

Obviously consolidating hibernate-entitymanager into hibernate-core is a
fairly big effort.  And I am getting concerned about the continuing pushes
to master in the meantime, many of which I know touch on code I have
changed.  My concern is obviously getting done all this refactoring work
and then having to sift through all of the changes that have been pushed in
the interim and attempting to work out the proper integration strategy.

Long story short... I am contemplating pushing to master sooner rather than
later even though my refactoring may not be completely finished, especially
as we get towards the end of the week.