[hibernate-dev] Hibernate.org and Roadmap nav link

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Thu Apr 21 13:42:11 EDT 2016

Hey,

What's the reason for maintaining the roadmap in the wiki rather than
hibernate.org itself?

I hoped we'd centralize this kind of information on hibernate.org; Looks a
tad more professional to have everything with the same look & field rather
than pointing to other resources as the wiki... Also searchability
benefits, should we once have a site search.

--Gunnar