[hibernate-dev] Hibernate ORM version for WildFly 10.1

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Aug 11 06:19:40 EDT 2016

I've been watching this:
 - https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/8984

And that's the reason I've been asking for a 5.1 release, as it has
been blocked by issues for long.

Indeed if this wasn't being tracked for 10.1 that's sad as we need
WildFly releases with up to date versions of ORM to make better
progress on OGM and Search, I'm sorry if this wasn't clear but the PR
has been open for a while, as was the agreement among us that we'd aim
to have ORM 5.1 in the next WildFly version.

I guess it wasn't clear "which" version is "next", but if we could fix
this for 10.1 that would be very nice, and match the decision of the
platform architects.

Thanks,
Sanne