[hibernate-dev] Treat support

Christian Beikov christian.beikov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 05:07:22 EDT 2016

Hi,

so I finished my work on the testsuite
<https://github.com/beikov/jpa-treat-variations> for the treat operator.
I also started a forum topic for this discussion:
https://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1043553
If anyone is interested, I also started a discussion in the EclipeLink
forum about that:
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mn/msg/1080319/1/on/0/?SQ=5ddc74f601d6750e4794121738a57076

I hope we can all agree on an interpretation of how treat should work
and hopefully get a clarification into the spec. Or at least some TCK
tests, as it doesn't seem to assert anything useful right now.

Regards,
Christian