[hibernate-dev] SchemaManagementTool changes for 5.1 (was Re: 5.1 tentative release date)

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Feb 2 16:10:40 EST 2016

Part of the work here is going to require significant changes
to org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport,
org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate
and org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaValidator.  Significant as in current
usages would not work at all.  So does it make sense to do those changes,
or to simply drop those classes?