[hibernate-dev] [Search] Elasticsearch TermQuery translation

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Thu Feb 25 10:14:16 EST 2016

It's Monday morning.

Having at least rudimentary docs would be great, but I won't be able
to contribute to that by then :/

How about doing another "stealth Alpha" tomorrow and then do another,
properly announced, one by the end of the current HSEARCH sprint? Then
we can include some more useful stuff into the first "official" Alpha
and also have a tad more time to work on docs.

WDYT?

--Gunnar

> On 25 February 2016 at 15:03, Gunnar Morling <gunnar at hibernate.org> wrote:
>> Hi Guillaume,
>>
>> Yes, that seems reasonable. Thanks for fixing it!
>>
>> @Sanne, can we aim for another Alpha release tomorrow? Then I can show
>> released bits in my talk :)
>
> +1. When exactly is your presentation? I'd like we could blog about
> what we have, but a MVP requires docs.
>
> So we need to identify a "pencils down" deadline and give docs writing
> some love before the release.
>

>> @Guillaume, do you think you could provide the fix for such release?
>> It's ok if still some tests of DSLTest fail, any progress is
>> beneficial.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --Gunnar

>>> Hi Gunnar,
>>>
>>> In ToElasticsearch, you have translated the Lucene TermQuery to a match
>>> query [1] in Elasticsearch.

>>> [1]
>>> https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/query-dsl-match-query.html
>>> [2]