[hibernate-dev] [Search] Elasticsearch TermQuery translation

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Thu Feb 25 10:37:34 EST 2016

> On 25 February 2016 at 15:14, Gunnar Morling <gunnar at hibernate.org> wrote:
>> It's Monday morning.
>>
>> Having at least rudimentary docs would be great, but I won't be able
>> to contribute to that by then :/
>>
>> How about doing another "stealth Alpha" tomorrow and then do another,
>> properly announced, one by the end of the current HSEARCH sprint? Then
>> we can include some more useful stuff into the first "official" Alpha
>> and also have a tad more time to work on docs.
>
> If you want a "stealth release" then you're not allowed to talk about
> it in public ;)

Hehe.

> I'd rather we start thinking about docs and get a bit of traction in the news;
> I don't expect massive chapters, but at least let's provide some instructions
> for people to start playing with it.

Yes, I'd love that, too.

It's just that I cannot do it myself right now, as I need to wrap up
the slides/demo. So any help with some sort of "Getting started" guide
would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I can work on this next week.

> Think of the people coming at your presentaion, then wanting to play
> with it home..

They can play with the released bits, applying what they memorized
from the talk ;)