[hibernate-dev] [Search] Elasticsearch TermQuery translation

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Sun Feb 28 19:59:51 EST 2016

On 25 February 2016 at 16:25, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at hibernate.org> wrote:

>>> If you want a "stealth release" then you're not allowed to talk about
>>> it in public ;)
>>
>> Hehe.
>>>
>>> I'd rather we start thinking about docs and get a bit of traction in the news;
>>> I don't expect massive chapters, but at least let's provide some instructions
>>> for people to start playing with it.
>>
>> Yes, I'd love that, too.
>>
>> It's just that I cannot do it myself right now, as I need to wrap up
>> the slides/demo. So any help with some sort of "Getting started" guide
>> would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I can work on this next week.
>
> Of course. It's probably not effective to have more than 2 people
> working on docs
> at the same time anyway. I'll start myself and find a review peer..
>
> I can do the release process over the weekend and push the announcement
> on Monday, or maybe you want to reveal it on stage :)

Only downside is they didn't get a review, but I think they are good
enough for the current goal.
 - http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/search/5.6/reference/en-US/html_single/#_integration_with_elasticsearch

Let me know how you'd prefer we finalize the release; I still need to:
 - upload to sourceforge
 - update website
 - announcements