[hibernate-dev] Quoting JPA specs

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Jan 7 07:23:06 EST 2016

Our quoting clearly falls under "fair use"[1][2][3].  Please do not remove
those quotes

Out of curiosity you bring up the JPA spec but not our quotes from Patterns
of Enterprise Application Architecture.  I find that fascinating.  Why?

[1] http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/17/1/107
[2]
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/fair-use-rule-copyright-material-30100.html
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use