[hibernate-dev] Oracle running on CI

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Jan 12 10:30:15 EST 2016

I was just guessing about leaving it blank.  I do not know for sure whether
the matrix plugin allows to not specify the Dialect explicitly.  That is a
worthwhile feature (to test Dialect resolution), but it would certainly
seem like the plugin does not handle it well now.  So yes, leave it
explicitly specified.