[hibernate-dev] hbm mapping files and EntityManager

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 15:28:30 EST 2016

I see what happened. In 4.2, when exclude-unlisted-classes is true, hbm
files are not detected. [1]

This got broken in 4.3 and is still broken in 5.0. [2]

I've created HHH-10461 to fix this.

[1]
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/blob/4.2/hibernate-entitymanager/src/main/java/org/hibernate/ejb/Ejb3Configuration.java#L829
[2]