[hibernate-dev] 2LC docs

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Wed Jan 20 04:32:43 EST 2016

I would say that the best source is 4.x docs, since the cited source is
what I describe by 'close to nothing'.

I understand that for 5.1 the transformation might be unfinished, but I
was surprised by the same for 5.0 - missing information that's written,
maybe just not formatted properly for asciiidoc. In such case, link to
appropriate chapter in older docs would be useful.

Radim