[hibernate-dev] [OGM] How to get the transaction id

Davide D'Alto davide at hibernate.org
Thu Jan 21 06:29:21 EST 2016

Hi,

for the implementation of the Neo4j remote dialect I need to get the
identifier of the transaction.
I suppose this is something that we will need for other dialect as well in
the future.
What's the proper way to get the transaction id or the transaction? Is it
via the TransactionDriver?

Once I have the transaction id, one possible solution is to pass it to the
method of the GridDialect interface using an addtional parameter,
TransactionContext, that could contain information about the running
transaction.

Thanks,
Davide