[hibernate-dev] Configuration to support batching (or sorting) of DELETE statements efficiently

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 01:43:08 EST 2016

This must be done like insert but in reverse order. With inserts, we need
to add parents first and children after, because of the foreign key
constraints.
For delete, we need to group children first and delete them prior to
deleting parents.

Is there something that prevents us from implementing this feature?

Vlad