[hibernate-dev] Starting 5.1.0 release

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Jul 8 11:16:40 EDT 2016

Reviving this to finish the discussion about creation of the `current`
symlink...

I think we can actually script this update to the `current` symlink.  We'd
simply limit the creation (and thus transfer) of the symlink when we do a
release that ends in "0.Final" (maybe for CR releases too).  For
example: 5.2.0.Final,
6.0.0.Final, 6.1.0.Final, etc.

WDYT?