[hibernate-dev] No Hibernate Search version compatible with Hibernate ORM 5.2.0.Final

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Jun 20 06:47:06 EDT 2016

On 20 June 2016 at 08:33, Emmanuel Bernard <emmanuel at hibernate.org> wrote:
> Are the incompatibilities here for good on ORM, or could they be
> reverted / softened in the 5.2 branch to allow for an easier path?

I'm working on a set of PRs for both ORM and Search which reduce the
list of incompatibilities,
but while the amount of issues is getting lower I strongly suspect
that I won't be able to get it down to zero.

Of course some more changes on ORM SPIs could be reverted but I don't
feel like that's something we could do in a micro..

-- Sanne