[hibernate-dev] [Search] Travis support

Mark Paluch mpaluch at paluch.biz
Thu Mar 3 05:18:10 EST 2016

It’s a setting in the .travis.yml file. TravisCI creates multiple jobs (one per JDK) itself and runs the whole build using the configured JDKs.

See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/languages/java#Testing-Against-Multiple-JDKs <https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/languages/java#Testing-Against-Multiple-JDKs>

You also can specify a build matrix to e.g. create jobs for different Maven build profiles.