[hibernate-dev] Blog tag vs categories

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 21 11:00:59 EDT 2016

On Mon 2016-03-21 14:26, Sanne Grinovero wrote:
> On 21 March 2016 at 14:10, Davide D'Alto <daltodavide at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The problem with having many tags is that you will have a huge tag cloud
> > with just a few words more visible than the others.
> > This was the case before we did some clean up. In our case it also becomes
> > hard to keep track of the tags we already used
> > with the result of several duplicates.
>
> I'm ok to remove it, but I don't buy that reason: it sounds more like
> a technical limitation than something which should affect our
> capability to produce good content.

Davide and I did all the clean up work last time. We would prefer not
have to do it again. The previous tag cloud was useless. The current one
is already pretty crowded to be honest.

BTW, Davide, I've seen "Off topic" and "Off-topic" I could not find the one
mapped "Off topic", I don't know if you have an idea how to.