[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Reduce the integrationtest directiry size

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Thu Mar 24 03:38:21 EDT 2016

> I noticed that for each integration test module we do download a full
> Wildfly distribution. Since we are having more and more integration test
> module it adds up significantly. On top of that the integrationtest module
> itself also downloads Wildfly. The current size is of integrationtest is
> 1.3 GB with most of it attributed to Wildfly. Could we share the same
> download somehow ?

There is the idea to move all the integration tests into a single module
for the sake of reducing overall test runtime: Currently the server is
started/stopped once for each of the integration test modules.

This would be reduced to one such cycle, as a side-effect only one download
would be needed, too. I thought there is an issue for that, but can't find
it right now.

@Davide, maybe you could check out this one if you need a break from the
Neo4j work?