[hibernate-dev] [ORM] EhCache 3 and JCache

Louis Jacomet ljacomet at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:39:45 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have a couple questions:
* Should there be an issue created to track this work?
* On which branch should this work based if we target a release with 5.2?

In parallel, I have been reading the pointers Vlad gave and I intend to
verify the current code actually works in all these cases :-) Any chance
there exist some kind of test suite for L2 caching providers?

Regards,
Louis