[hibernate-dev] [ORM] EhCache 3 and JCache

Louis Jacomet ljacomet at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:27:30 EDT 2016

Hey Steve,

That's a tough question.
For tomorrow I don't see how ... Technically the code is out there. But it
lacks documentation which is needed: how to select a specific provider and
specify a URI which can be used as config source. That still needs to be
added.

In one week, more likely. I am willing to commit on having it all in proper
shape.

Which branch will 5.2 be cut from? Because when I last checked some changes
happened in master that impacted api but seem to be identified as 6.0
related.

What are the chances someone from the hibernate side can look at it in this
timeframe? To make sure nothing dumb slips through.

Regards,
Louis