[hibernate-dev] HHH-10707 - Potential Cache Correctness Issue

Chris Dennis chris.w.dennis at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:58:52 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Quick followup, attached is a test that illustrates how entities can end up using the wrong access modes when they share a region but request different modes.  As it happens I think this test is failing because HHH-10649 was never fixed for nonstrict-read-write.  This test is derived from the RefreshUpdatedDateTest, and the only reason this test passes for the non-strict elements is because the read-write elements are in the annotated class array first, and so everyone ends up using the read-write access strategy.