[hibernate-dev] FW: DirectPropertyAccessor replacement in hibernate 5.2.4

Vikas Bali vikas_bali at calypso.com
Sun Nov 20 13:51:11 EST 2016

Hi

I used to extend DirectPropertyAccessor and had custom implementation of getter and setter implementation of the hibernate property. Could you please let me know what should I replace it with. I tried replacing it with PropertyAccessStrategyBasicImpl and PropertyAccessStrategyFieldImpl but I keep getting error of missing field on the properties defined in my hbm file and it used to work fine with hibernate 4.1.6.Final.

Please suggest.
Thanks
Vikas