[hibernate-dev] Hibernate OGM double release!

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:35:15 EDT 2016

Good news!

We released Hibernate OGM 5.1 Alpha1 and 5.0.2 Final!

Hibernate OGM 5.0.2.Final now supports MongoDB 3.2 and it’s still
backward compatible with Hibernate OGM 5.0.1.Final.

Hibernate OGM 5.1.0.Alpha1 brings support for Neo4 in remote mode.

We also started to re-work the way Hibernate OGM groups operations
before running them; this reduce the number of calls and commands to
execute on the datastore, leading to better performance.

You can find more about these releases and how to get them in the blog post:
http://in.relation.to/2016/10/10/hibernate-ogm-5-1-alpha-and-5-0-2-released/

Thanks,
Davide