[hibernate-dev] 6.0 - ResultTransformer

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 01:38:44 EDT 2016

Hi,

We definitely need to address the ResultTranformer.
Only the former method is what we should be exposing, the latter being used
only in one particular use case, so that should be addressed by a different
contract.

This way we could provide a ResultTransformer using a lambda, which is not
possible today.

Vlad