[hibernate-dev] Limited history in HipChat

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Wed Sep 21 08:02:40 EDT 2016

Steve, all,

Is there any way we can get HipChat Plus licenses for the team from
Atlassian?

The free client provides access only to a limited part of the chat history,
making it impossible to search for discussions discussed more than a few
weeks ago.

That's starting to be a real problem now that we've been using HipChat for
a while and early discussions begin to fall below the threshold of being
available in the free version.

I don't know whom to reach out to at Atlassian, otherwise I'd do it myself.
I'd hope they are supportive given that we can use JIRA at all for free,
too.

Thanks,

--Gunnar