[hibernate-dev] HHH-9329

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Sep 23 12:36:52 EDT 2016

Nope.  You asked:

Are the problems with Hibernate 5.1+ and Infinispan fixed yet? I didn't
consider upgrading yet because I read of some issues.

Now its possibly I misread your reference to HIbernate+Infinispan problems
to mean the only ones I know of. hence the HHH-10707 reference.  If you
meant some other "Hibernate 5.1+ and Infinispan" problem, then I guess you
could have been more specific ;)